Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SECOND POST OF THE YEAR!

THINGS!

1. We have almost completed 1 week of school and so far so good.  Walking around school I am impressed with the amount of work that is getting completed.

2.  If you work in my room starting today we will play some music during lunch, if you have a CD, bring it in and we can JAM OUT as you eat.  I only have a couple rules, the first and most important rule is, THERE WILL BE NO INSANE CLOWN POSSE PLAYED IN MY ROOM.  The second rule is, THERE WILL BE NO INSANE CLOWN POSSE PLAYED IN MY ROOM.  Also if I feel a song is completely inappropriate I will turn it off.  Today at lunch we will have a large serving of Ozzy Osbourne.

3.  Only a couple of you have brought in items to hang on the walls of my room, so far I have some artwork, a poem, and a bumper sticker.  Just remember to bring something school appropriate.

4.  On Friday we will be completing a pennant project.  You guys and gals will be creating your own pennants.  Dictionary.com defines a pennant as a long, tapering flag or burgee of distinctive form and special significance, borne on naval or other vessels and used in signaling or for identification.  This is a long definition that I do not even fully understand.  Basically if you want to see an example of pennant come into my room.  On my walls I have a Cincinnati Reds, Boston Red Sox, and Columbus Clippers pennant.  On Friday, you will be using markers, magazines, and your creative minds to create a pennant that represents yourself.




5.  On Thursday the college football season kicks off, with THE Ohio State University taking on The Thundering Herd of Marshall.  Make sure that you cheer the Buckeyes on, as they dominate the game.


6.  Have a fun and safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment