Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome Back


WELCOME BACK FOCUS SW STUDENTS!!!!!  If you don't know me my name is Mr. Wiseman, and I am a teacher at Focus Learning Academy SW.  I will be using this blog to give my students assignments, display their work, and share Focus news. 

As you come in my room you will notice that the walls are almost empty.  For your first assignment I want you to bring in something that we can hang on one of the walls.  You can be anything as long as it represents you in some way.  It can be something you made, something you are proud of, a poster, or a picture.  Whatever you bring in MUST BE SCHOOL APPROPRIATE, and something that you will not get upset about if it goes missing.  Also you need to write me a paragraph on why you chose to bring your object, and how it represents you.  Once you have brought in your object, and written your paragraph, pick a spot on the wall and I will hang it up.


I am looking forward to having a great school year, hopefully I see you soon, and OFTEN!

Mr. Wiseman

No comments:

Post a Comment